Ok, so I don't think that I need to tell you anymore about what this about...today is my birthday! And it is not just any birthday, its my sweet 16th! ah! Anyways...so far, it has been a fairly normal day...besides the sunflowers that one of my choir friends gave me during choir...I didn't even know that she knew my birthday! So, yes, this morning the whole choir sang happy birthday to me and another guy, Cody. It was a lot of fun.
And Saturday I had my party...I thought that it was going to be small...you know, I just invited my special friends and my immediate family. Turned out that there were over 50 people...maybe close to 60! So..no small party there! It was at the beach, so there was plently of space, thank goodness! It had to have been the best birthday I have ever had! And the birthday of the most interesting birthday presents ever. it seriously looked like I had just robbed a jewlry store afterwards. Dear friends know me well enough to get me a Jelly Belly dispencer with a whole bunch of Jelly Bellys! the best! I brought it downstair with me and it was completly empty in the space of 2 hours and I had made about $6.72. impressive, huh? hehe! I got about 5 different kinds of lotions that all smell divine...and sweet converse shoes! sadly, though, they are to big and i need to take them back and get a smaller size...ugh! I wanted to wear them so bad! I love birthdays! They are so much fun! I stink at volleyball, but I played it, made an absolute fool of myself and had a blast! What better combination? Haha! I hope that all of my readers have birthday partys that are as amazing as mine!
Much luv!
Jenna
14 comments:
Yeah, your party was so fun!!! I loved it! Except, thanks to Adam, I have this huge bruise on my leg! It is all bumpy and it hurts really badly! Haha.. ( I don't know if you saw, but he ran me over playing volleyball! Haha....) But I had so much fun! I can't wait to see you! In just two months is my birthday! So you can come up here! Fun fun!
Love you!
Emily
XOXO
Sweet Daughter, What made that day so special was you, love. You are the best daughter a Mom can have. What makes it even better, you are my dear friend!
Love you bunches!! XXXOOO
hehe, Emmy, I had no idea that you got a bruise! You never told me anything about him running you over! haha! I told him just now...he is mortified that he gave you a bruise! haha! I am glad that you had fun!
Jenna
Aww.......thanks mom! I love you so much! I am so glad that you and I share the relationship that we have...you are my best friend! I am share things with you that I cannot share to anyone else! You are the best! I love you bunches and bunches!
Jenna
Haha... Yeah, he gave me a bruise alright... The first day it hurt really bad, but it wasn't too purple... I think it's getting worse in color everyday! It's practically black now, and it looks like I got hit with a really hard paintball! Haha... Well that's okay. How many people can say that they had a bruise for one week from being run over? I'm guessing not many... Haha... I love you so much! I hope you had a good time at your birthday! I hope I can see you soon!
Love you,
Emily
XOXO
haha, Adam would feel so bad if I told him! ahh! I bet it hurts so bad! I have never had a bruise like that before..and I hope that I never do. But you are tough! hehe! I bet that if you told someone that you got ran over, they would think that you got ran over by a car...that would be funny, and you escaped with only a bruise! haha! anyways..I love you!
Jenna
Wow Emily...that sounds really painful!!
I finally got back on Jenna...sorry I haven't been on in a while...school's been crazy busy, but from what Ellen says its not that easy for you guys either! :)
Hey Natalie!
Yeah, it hurt... But it's getting better now! How is school going for you? As far as I know, I think this year is definitely the hardest and most demanding! Ahh... Somedays I just want to pull my hair out.... Haha.... Well, talk to you guys later!
Emily
Hey, sorry I didn't tell you ON your birthday, but Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like you had a blast! Ah how I miss birthdays on the beach...but honestly, I don't do the whole brown water thing out here in Texas...and that's down south even. The beach is definitely soemthing that I miss about California. But I'm glad that you had a great time! God bless!
Sarah
Hey!
yeah...I am already getting a bit frustreated with school...I am having a good time, but abeka never was easy! And algebra 2 can be a pain...those things that I didnt do good in in Algebra 1 is coming back to haunt me! haha!
Gosh, Sarah...I told you, like, twice to call me! but thats ok, I will probably forget to call you on your birthday, just like I always do...then I will feel like a ham! haha! I love you all! (or should I say "ya'll to my Texas friend?)
Jenna
Jenna, did you know that your last comment on here was under Ellen? Maybe you were signed in as her or something...
I know, Abeka is frustrating! I have chemistry and spanish 2 with them this year.... So boring!! However, I feel like my life is being over-ruled by government! It is so hard to learn, and I have tons of homework for it with the class we are taking down the hill.... Ahh...!!!
Well, talk to you later!
Love ya oodles!
Emily
XOXO
yeah, I realized that after I left a comment in Sarah's blog and saw that it was under Ellen...hehe...oops, my bad! But thats ok, Ellen forgot to sign out, bad girl! Anywho....
Jenna
Yea I was like..hmm that post doesn't sound like Ellen, but...and then I saw the Jenna and I was like What?
But anyway...School is going okay, I guess Emily! This is definately the most time consuming year, probably...and I don't have that many subjects that is what is frustrating! Alot of my time is put into reading and writing...and then yea...the inevitable Math...I'm doing advanced math and yeah...what Jenna said that stuff I didn't totally get before I am getting So frustrated with!
And yea...Emily...I really want to meet you! :)
Hehe, Jenna just has an identity crisis...lol, just kidding, luv ya girl! I know, I meant to call you, but I'm pretty sure I had meetings all day that day after school...I don't get out of school until 2:30-3 (I take live classes) and then I think I had two Robotics meetings that day...lol, but yeah, now you have to forget to call me on my birthday so that I don't feel so bad...lol. Hehe, and "y'all" is typically plural...it's the contraction of "you all". I will admit that I say y'all, but that's about it, and only sometimes...the rest of the Texan accent drives me crazy. I will purposley speak in a British or French accent just so that I'm not speaking Southern...lol.
Sarah
Post a Comment