I have a favorite song. I believe that all of us do. I love this song. It is so beautiful and it says exactly what my heart sings to my King. I hope that you all love it as much as I do!
it is called Lord of Lords, by Hillsong United. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love Hillsong! Everything they sing is so pure and sweet and you can just feel the Spirit of God when you hear those songs. So, without any further ado, Lord of Lords.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLVWnjVxcyY&feature=related
Jenna
P.s. If you cannot click it, you can go onto youtube and put in Lord of Lords-Hillsong. This one is a bit further down, but the others are really cheeply made. This one is really good quality! Enjoy!
2 comments:
Its a cool one Jenna!
Sorry to say I don't have an exact favorite...cause I like so many songs!
yeah, I didn't either...until I heard that song..I love it so much! It is such a good song! It just makes my heart so happy when I hear it. Those words in it are just what my heart sings. I just can never get them out into my lips or onto paper or anything.
I love you so much!
Jenna
Post a Comment