Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gone Photo Crazy....

yeah, I know, I dont put many pics on here, but that is going to change! I am at my good friend, Emmy's house for the weekend, and we just took some pics...and had a blast! So I thought that I would share them all with you! Here you go!



Me and Emmy being just plain silly! How fun!


What is so popular about that peace sign???? Its fun, anyways...I think that it triggers a button in our brains that makes us go nuts....


More silliness...how fun!



Me, Emmy, Ellen, Jonathan, and Abby...cute! I love those kids!


In another picture, I told Jonny to make a crazy face, and he did the opposite, so when we took this picture, I made him look crazy...he is so patient with us girls!


Me and Abby....I love how she has her hands...she is so cute!


More cuteness from Abby, I love how she smiles, I cannot wait to watch this girl grow up!

Anyways, I love you all, and I hope that you enjoyed everything!
In Him,
Jenna

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think those are the best! I'm glad you are up here! Haha... We're gonna have loads of fun!
Love you!
Emily
XOXO

Tracy said...

Hey Sweetie!
Daddy and I miss you! Glad to SEE that you are having a great time. Adam fed your goats this morning but we had to wake him up at 10:00a to make sure it was done!
It is beautiful up here in Carmel. We are in a beautiful hotel and getting ready to go out to dinner. Give everyone a hug for us. Miss you bunches! Oh, I forgot my camera!!!!! :(
Mom :)

Jenna said...

Hi Mom!
I am so glad that you all are having a good time. Today we spent the day making a plot for a movie and filmed the first two scenes with my comp. I am hoping that we are going to be able to finish it tomorrow...its really cool! We had to do it over so many times, and we had a lot of funny moments...Noah's head slammed into the comp while we were filming, I am definately going to show you that! haha! I am having so much fun here.
You forgot your camera! Darn...then I guess that you are going to have to describe everything to me in words...I love you so much, mom! You are the best! Give Daddy a hug and huge kiss for me!
Jenna

Tracy said...

Hey Babe, are you there?

Tracy said...

Good morning Sunshine Girl!
It is 6:20a and Papa and Mr. M are off to the golf course for their first round. Emily's daddy is pretty excited to be able to play at Pebble Beach. I guess it is the golfers dream. Miss Leslie and I plan on having breakfast in bed and then heading into Carmel to do some serious shopping...well, I should actually call it window shopping. Cant afford ANYTHING here! Would love to find Miss Suzie a b'day present though. Any suggestions Ellen? Miss you.
Me.

Jenna said...

Hmm....Ellen is thinking...maybe you should find a couple of things and then ask Ellen which one she would like more...Ellen says that you would probably know better than she, but I am sure that you will find something. Anyways, We are going to the village today for a couple of hours, and then we are going to resume our movie. I am hoping that it is going to be a good day, we are meeting up with Emmy's friend, Rachel while we are in the Village, so that should be really fun! I am excited!
I love you so much! XOXOXOX
Jenna

Tracy said...

I haven't found anything yet for Miss Suzie. Maybe today. It is now 8:22a and we are beginning to do some packing and then probably get some breakfast before the men begin another round of golf at 11:20a. Miss Leslie and I are planning on tagging along with them in one of the golf carts and watch them play a few holes, then we will head bag to Carmel and do some more "shopping". I did find a cute little sewing store and purchased some fabric and trim for a Regency dress or a skirt. Mmmm.
Late this afternoon we hope to have an early dinner at Clint Eastwood's (he is an actor) ranch. Our flight is due to leave at 8:00p. Wont be home until 10:30p. Love you bunches. Big good and be a big help to Miss Suzie today, ok? Mom :)

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Wow Jenna, I haven't actually SEEN you in so long, you've changed so much! At least, it seems like it in the pictures ;) Très cute. Oooh, but we may come out to California next spring...not entirely sure, but we are hoping to, since either that year or the next spring is really the only time that we can do it before I head off to college.
And "Hi!" Mrs. Lathrop! I saw your comments on here and thought I'd drop a greeting ;)
Anyways, Jenna, I've got to get back to speech memorizing, so I'll talk to you later. Luv ya!

Sarah

Jenna said...

Next Spring?? As in this coming Spring??????????? As in, I may see you within about 6 months or another year?????? Either way....that would be way cool! I havent seen you in.........4 years....yikes, that is actually a long time...haha! That would be sooooo cool! Ah! Why would you be coming out? Just to visit? Ah, man, I would love to see you again...maybe you could stay at our house for a....week...and we could just hang out and do stuff...movies, or mall, or maybe see if there is a play we could see..haha! Anyways, I am getting ahead of myself, since you are not even sure if you are coming, but you had better come within the next two years. Things are really hard for us right now, so I dont think that we would be able to afford sending me out to see you...anyways, I love you!
Jenna

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Spring '09, if not then, then Spring 2010...I graduate in '10, so I will be in Oklahoma for Springs '11-'14, so I would not be able to go out (although if we don't make it out in '09 or '10, my parents, Hannah, and Bekah may still go). We're goign to try to come out in '09 after we get our tax refund, but nothing is for sure...money is beyond tight, so...yeah. And yeah, we'll definitely have to hang out if we do coem out. I think we'll only go out for about a week though, so we couldn't stay for a week, but we could work something out. And yeah, we would come out mainly to visit. The majority of my dad's family (actually, anybody in CA) haven't seen Bekah, and she's already over a year old, and Hannah was just turning a year when we left (she is 5 now), so we would mainly go out to visit, and definitely hit In and Out while we were out there...lol. But yeah, again, nothign is for sure, we're just tossing it around. We were going to come otu last spring, then decided not to, but now we realize that we should have so...we'll probably just go ahead and go with it next year. So yeah...I think it is about April/May that we would be out there ;). I think...lol. Besides, 'twould be much better for us to come to CA then for you to come out to TX...Texas is hot...and humid...and boring...lol. Closest amusement is at least half an hour away...lol. Anyways, I am just droning on here when I really need to work on my lines and speech, saying as we open production tomorrow and my presentation competition is Saturday, so, I'l ttyl!

Sarah

Natty Girl said...

Love the pics...specially the ones of Abby...she is so adorable...I miss her!!!
Well I got to go...I'll comment more when I get back!

Jenna said...

Yeah, she is super cute, I love that little girl so much! There is nothing quite like coming home from choir everyday to her coming to meet me at the door...she is so much fun! Ah! I wish that all you guys from New York could come out soon...It would make Ellen's day...and it would semi make mine..haha! I would love to see some of my friends that I havent seen in years. I miss them all so much! Anyways, I love ya!
Jenna

Anonymous said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH!!! Come on Gnatty!

COME HERE .....COME HERE!!!!

anyway,

Hey Jenna,

You look funny on that picture at the top...jk , jk, :)

(I love you crazy girl!) hehe

Hey, remember the "oil lady"
hahaha!

Natty Girl said...

I do want to come out there so badly!!! Like I really do want to come...but when could we???

Natty Girl said...

So much school.... :(

Jenna said...

poopy school...haha! Yes, Ellen, I remember the oil lady..ugh! Got to be the ugliest lady I have ever seen! ahhh!!! Anyways, I love you two crazy nuts....haha! You are the best!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

OKAY guys...what oil lady???????
And exciting news...techinically we only have another year of school after this guys!
Not-exciting news....there is college.... :)
LOL!

Jenna said...

haha, ok, the oil lady is this gross lady that walks down a road we take to choir...she way over stretches her strides and she kinda bounces...and she loves to show off her cleavage.............nasty..the oil part of her is that she often has oil coating her body and it flys off her as she walks....it is soooo nasty!!!!! and the worst part, she has got to be about 50 years old! She is all wrinkled and EXTREMELY tan...ugh!!!! So yeah...thats the oil lady! me and Ellen like to try and make fun of her walk, cause she walks so wierd! If you come to Cali, we will have to try and find a way to show you the oil lady, she is gross...
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Wow!! That is sure not at all what I would have expected!! Maybe I'll have to make an express trip just to see her! LOL...I might pass on it even if the oppurtunity arises!! :)

Jenna said...

haha, you should! Just seeing her and laughing about her with you would make it all worth while! haha! I love you so much, Dory!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Well that's settled then...
Love ya too Jenna!!!
I think its funny how quickly people can make friends!! I mean I only saw you twice maybe and one of those times I was so out of it...and then we've been emailing and whatnot!! But I definately love your blog!!! and you too!!!

Jenna said...

Yay! it is good to know that people like to read my blog! haha! Hm...yeah...it didnt take long for our friendship to take off...I guess that Ellen knew all along that we would be good friends! haha! I love that girl! I love you too! I wish I could see you sometime soon!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea you are soo right...with Ellen continuing to tell me that I was just like you and accidentally calling me Jenna sometimes it was bound to take off! But yea...who doesn't love you or Ellen!!!
You are both just so lovable!! :)
Even when you say stuff like "You evil brother!!" That made me smile!! lol

Sarah said...

wow. such a big family now! minus emily cooper and tegan of course. but seriously. how do you guys like living together? do you get along?