Hey ya'll! :D got some pics for ya!
This is me and Christiana having fun with the ol' photobooth program. :D
Enjoy!
fishlips...

wrinkles!!! der... :P

yeah...

IT'S GONNA EAT ME!!!

haha! she looks so scary!!!

WHY ARE THINGS ALWAYS EATING MEEE???????

Yup... hehe!
~Jenna~
5 comments:
Awww...so much fun!!! Did you do something to your hair girlie?? You look different...but of course, as always, beautimus!!!!
haha, thanks. yeah, I got a trim so it has more layers and shorter bangs :) I like it.
I was going to ask the same thing! It's so cute!
Glad to hear you love college so far! And the goats are doing good.
Everytime I think of goats i think of that one time we went for a walk and the goat we took along (i dont remember which one) DID NOT want to walk.. hehe I think i have videos..there's one on my blog somewheres...lol.
OH YES!! I so remember...how classical!! lol What a wonderful walk!
I think that was Mr. Tumnus... little white one with horns? Yeah, I think we actually dragged him a few times lol! I still have him ps. :) he's so cute.
Post a Comment