Sunday, September 5, 2010

Just catchin' up

So....
Yeah, I know, its been forever since I have posted anything. Shame, shame, shame on me.
But anyways, I am just going to ramble on to let you know what I am doing so far in my life! lol!
SO, first of all, I started college about 2 weeks ago! That has been amazing! I love my classes, which consist of Trigonometry, English 100, Spanish 101, and Ballet 1. :D My teachers are all awesome and love what they do, so God has really blessed me with that. I am going to a little junior college in Oceanside called Miracosta. The campus is absolutely beautiful and well kept, and I love being there. Its very safe. :)
What else? Oh... Got my wisdom teeth pulled a few days ago. Yeah, that's been... a bit painful. I currently have chipmunk cheeks and am living off of 600 miligrams of ibuprofin at all times. I am trying to stay away from the vicodin and so far I think I will make it. I have seen the affects of vicodin on normally sane people and I would like to avoid being that loopy thank you very much. I will take the discomfort over my sanity.
The goats are all well and healthy. They have stripped the tree in their pen of most of its bark and most of the leaves except for the ones that are on the very top branches. It is quite amusing to see a full grown goat standing up on her hind legs, tongue stretched out to its maximum length, trying to get a tiny leaf the size of a grain of rice. I can only hope that her efforts were rewarded. Breeding season is coming, so we are going to be getting ready for that very soon. I won't be breeding all of the does, as that would be... oh... 5 or 6 that need to be bred. I really don't want to have that many babies running around in our smaller pen! haha! I am going to keep the number down to 2 or 3 this year and just start milking the others. Yay for goats milk! lol! And yes, of course, the bucketheads are thriving. The leader of the mischief brigade, a kid named Shelley, does all that she can to give us laughter as she kicks up her heals and chases Bella around in the pen. I love that goat. She is a troublemaker and simply loaded to the brim with a perky personality that can only give smiles to those who are around her. Yes, she does chase the dog around in the pen. Who needs movies for entertainment when its just right there in the goat pen?
Anyways, that is all for now! I will try to keep on the blog as much as possible and not fall months behind again.
Love!!!
~Jenna~

1 comment:

Natty Girl said...

Awww...funness!!! Sounds great!! I am soo glad you enjoy college and have found such a nice one! What a blessing!! And your goats...what joys!! :)

<3