Thursday, April 16, 2009

WE HAVE BABIES!!!!!!!

Hey all! 
We have babies goats in the barn! They are super duper cute and you would not believe how soft they are!
We have two little females and one male...and I am falling in live with them all! Me and Ellen went down yesterday to take pics, so here they are! 
Thanks to the Steenburgs and a translation thingee on my computer, they all have names already! Usually it takes a couple days for us to make up names for them, but even the little boy has a name and they are such adorable names! For some reason all my goats are getting very old fashioned names...I love it! 
hehe! :)
Here they are!


This is my cutie pie! 
Her name is Stella Bianca...its Italian for "white star"
And she is pure white! I have never had a pure white baby before!

This is her again after she has had a small drink from mama!
I lover her face...hehe!

This is the little boy!
His name is....get this
Theodore!
or Teddy for short...he is so cute and friendy, I love him to death! 
And as for the black that you see on his face and his back, that is it! He has no other markings, and he is much darker than the picture shows. 
But thats my little Teddy!

This is our other little girl..she is soo cute! She is the smallest of the three.
Little Kylee named her..
Rosabelle!
How cute is that?
haha!

The two little brownies were just cuddling together, and it was soo cute...
You all should see them when they are sound asleep...
They are so relaxed they are practically melted to each other! 
I love babies!

And our little White Star...She is the sweetest of the three...
and I intend to spoil her...to ripeness...not to rottenness....
haha!
Well! there ya are!
Arent they the cutest little things ever! haha!
I love my kids so much...
and we are going to have more soon!
So we will have some pics of them whenever they come! 
And now my total number of goats has risen to 27...
haha!
I love you all!
~Jenna

7 comments:

Natty Girl said...

OH WOW JENNA!! Talk about cuteness...that is so fun!!!

I couldn't believe it when you said the guy was named Theodore...I can never say that name without pronouncing it "THE-O-DORE" now!! LOL hehehe

And Go Kylee...what a sweet name. If it was Hope (the girl I babysit) naming her it would've been Ally...she names everything Ally or Alice!! LOL Its her favorite name!!

They are adorable...Ellen had said something about Baby Goats but she wouldn't tell me any more so that you could tell me all about them! :)
LOL
LOVE YA

Anna said...

AWWWW!! How cute! They're absolutely adorable and have great names!!

(: talia :) said...

Awww!!!

ooo 27 is an awesome number! haha!

THey are absolutely precious!
And have amazing names!
Soo cute! And Theodore looks like a fuzzy Teddy bear! AwwwWwwWww!

Jenna said...

Aw, thanks!
Arent they cute? and they are sooo sweet! I love them all! The dairy babies are so much more fun...I think that they have more personality! Even at 4 days old...they are so much fun!
When they are this age is my favorite! THey are trying out their new legs at jumping and running...and they always fall....its sad but it is soooo cute!
my mom let them all out yesterday and they were running around in the huge pen...they look so stinkin small! haha!
I love em!
hehe!

Jen

(: talia :) said...

Awww!!!

Haha... I want a baby goat! lol
They are so stinkin cute! haha!

My Mom asked me the other day if we want to incubate chicken eggs so we could have baby chicks!

Natty Girl said...

Babies are so lovable...and I didn't even think about the number Talia...its your FAVORITE ONE!! LOL My brother's too!! LOL

But yea what a sweet teddy bear!!

You will have to grab videos of them Jenna and post them!! PLEASE
LOL

Jenna said...

haha, ok! Will do! I will take videos! :)
haha!
you guys have no idea how soft they are! THey feel like velvet right now! especially their noses! ahhh!!!! I love it! its amazing! :)

OOh! chicks are a lot of fun! We have never incubated eggs before, but we have gotten really young chicks that were only a day or two old...so its pretty close! :)
They are a lot of fun! haha!

But yeah! That is your favorite number...thats funny! But in a couple days I think that that number is going to go up to either 29 or 30..sorry! haha! :)
lotsa babies! soo cute!
:)
I love you guys!
Jen