Thursday, April 23, 2009

Hangin' with Emmy!

Hey there!! :)

Ok, so, last weekend, the McDonalds came down and we were able to hang with them for a couple hours...which was super fun!
We went to a nearby park and me and Emmy had some fun with our cameras! 
Since my battery was dying, I wasnt able to get that many, but Emmy took almost 300 pictures! Most of them are of me and her...umm....being VERY goofy! I am going to die of laughter when I see those pics again....man! We were going NUTS! haha! :) 
These ones do not really show how crazy we were going, but they are kinda goofy! :)







I told you! :)
We were goofy!



This one is..... somewhat normal!


Not so normal..


Dont ask.




haha, enjoy? 

I hope you did! :)

By HIS Grace,

~Jenna T.

6 comments:

Natty Girl said...

YEA I LOVE NEW POSTS!!! How fun!!!

I'm so glad you got to hang out with her!! :)

Jenna said...

haha, so what did you think of the pics?

haha!

:P

Anna said...

Haha! They're funny! You and your crazy pictures!

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha.... oh my. :D i started a post for the ones i took but it wasn't loading or something weird. I'll try again hopefully tonight!!!! I love you Jennaaa!!!!!!!!!

I had SOOOOOO much fun!!!!! We MUST do it again!!!! Crazy times! :D

I love you oodles!!!!!
Emmy.

(: talia :) said...

hah! cute! 8)

Goofy pictures are always the ones that make you laugh the hardest!
like, "umm, what were we thinking?"

Soo fun!

love ya!
Taliamay

Natty Girl said...

hehehe!!

I love the last one...it almost looks like you guys were blowing kisses or something! hehe!!

Hope the pics load up Emily!!