I am at a loss at what to post about, so I decided to share with you some videos that I took in the past..they are cute and fun and I am sure that you are going to enjoy them... :)
This first one I took when we were on our way to our 15 mile bike ride..we had stopped at Home Depot to get a chain for our bikes. We were sitting in the car and Hannah we being sooooo cute! I love her laugh...she doesnt laugh like that very much, but I love it when she does...its cute!
I took this a couple week before and all the kids were in the goat pen and playing with the goats. You can see a lot of the babies when they are about a month old, so they are small..hehe! But they are soooo cute! And Abby is adorable! hehe!
~Jenna T. Lathrop
10 comments:
Awww! Hannah's laugh is really unique! haha! It was like I was in the car with them all! lol
The goat vid was neat.. I have to say Abby is soooooo adorable! Oh my goodness! And Mr.Tumnus is pretty adorable too!
8)
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING TALIA!! Oh my goodness Abby was SO CUTE AND ADORABLE in that second video especially with Mr. Tumnus!! hehe!!
And Hannah's laugh is priceless!! She's such a silly girl...hehe
hehe, I love those girls.....and Mr. Tumnus.....is......yeah...super cute and sooo sweet! I love him so much! You guys would love him! hehe!
Jen
I'm sorry Jenna, but seriously I'm not that big on goats. I really just don't care for them that much, but if we go out there I promise to TRY and like them for your sake!
hehe
you have no idea how much fun they are! but its ok...Ellen isnt that big on goats either...which actually is kinda annoying....but yeah....I love dem...hehe! But I am serious...this goat is like a gentle old dog..haha! I mean, you guys saw! Little Abby can play with him! He is sooooooooooo gentle and I love him to death! But he also thinks that he is much bigger than he is...he tries to beat up the goats that are 3 times his size...hehehehhe! Its cute!
:)
Yea...cute...just what I was thinking....(NOT) lol!!
hehe...I'm telling you for your sake I WILL try!! :)
LOL
I could be a goat person :)
We used to have a goat Jenna!
Whitey! I think they are cool.
Much fun to talk to.. Thats fo sho!
8)
And Nat.. have you eva met a goat?
I thought you would like them..
guess not :(
Nat.. Did you picnik your pic?
I just noticed it looked different!
But I love it! :)
Yea I Picniked it! LOL
Oh and yes I have met goats...sorry I am a dog person before ANY OTHER animal! LOL
Nothing beats a puppy!
HA! My goats do!
My goats blow a puppy to smitherines!
Post a Comment