Sunday, November 2, 2008

Is this me, or what??!!!

I gotta say, Ellen, You were right!
That website is amazing, and I really like this template! haha!
What do you all think?
I should put a poll up and see what people think..haha!
Na, just let me know with your comments!
Much Luv,
Jenna

16 comments:

Natty Girl said...

WoW Jenna!! Its really cool and colorful!!! I love it!! :)

Jenna said...

Yay! I saw it and loved it imediately! I think that it is so much fun!
I love you!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yep...it was truly love at first sight Jenna!!
LOL
The only wierd thing is sometimes I lose my mouse!! LOL

Jenna said...

Huh??? What does loosing your mouse have to do with love at first sight over a template????? Im lost...haha, unless that was just a random comment.........im still lost! haha!
Anyways, yes, it was love at first sight! haha! I love you so much!
Jenna
ps, you are nuts!

Natty Girl said...

I read the post and then went to click comment and I had lost my mouse against the background...I still do it!! Its kind of wierd!!
Does that clear things up...ask anyone who knows me...I am awful at trying to describe what I'm saying!! Be careful who you ask though cause you could get some seriously negative responses!! :) LOL
Nat
And yes..people have been telling me that lately!! LOL
Love ya too!

Natty Girl said...

Random Comment....I like writing LOL...I was just noticing that! :)

Anonymous said...

I love it!!!!! It is sooooo cute!!! Have you seen mine???? I'm thinking of changing it though.... But let me know what you think!!!

Jenna said...

Yeah! i just saw your template!!!
CUUUUTTTEEEE!!!!
haha!
I loved it, so you! fun fun fun...I love this new template stuff! haha!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Which template do you have Emily??
I don't know if I could choose when I was looking at them all!!

Jenna said...

haha, for me I was just looking and I saw this one and loved it..its not as hard as it sounds when looking for a template! haha!
Some of them are just no brainers...ugly, or little girly...or......to manly, you know!
Do you have a blog???? I dont think you do...you should get one, its a lot of fun!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

No...I technically am a member to Talia's, but I haven't posted!! :)
I looked and I saw one I thought I would do, but that was in the first 50 or so...I saw a couple more cute ones...I think I might change my template every week or something if I ever got a blog!! LOL

Jenna said...

Nice...do it! It will be cool! haha! Nothing will ever be the same with your blog and there will always be something interesting because the template will always be different! haha!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Yea...there would be...but I would always be more interesting with changing up and organizing my blog than actually posting!! I mean nothing much happens with my life here and I would just bore you with dog stories about how I was lying on my dog the other day and then she got up suddenly and I slammed my head...or something else randomly dull like that!! :)
No...I suppose I will just live in the blogging world as a guest! :)

DramaPrincess*92 said...

Love the new template! I goofed with my coding too much and now I can't do simply layouts, for some odd reason...lol. I actually went on the website where you got your template, stole just a simple background, and coded the rest of the colors, fonts and tables on my own...have to be resourceful in that way...lol. Anyways, luv ya!

Sarah

Jenna said...

thanks! I like it too! I have a lot of fun with it. The colors are a lot of fun, although Noah says that it looks CHineese.......and he says it very adimantly, he does not like it. How sad, that boy has no sence of color and design! haha!
Jenna

Natty Girl said...

Its more Christmasy than Chinese...LOL...I'm just kidding you know I love it!