But we had a lot of fun!
Anyways..here ya go!

Sunglasses....good stuff!

Uh...yeah....I told you the peace sign does something to our brains!

We were kinda nuts. I guess that is what happens when you are around good friends that you dont see all to often...

So yeah! That was me and Maddie! There were way more...wait, I have to put more on...I love crazy pics!

I love that pose! Its fun...and we both had dark sunglasses! Perfect!

Do not ask me what was going on...haha...it looks like there was a bad smell or something..haha!
Thats all for now!
In His Hands,
Jenna
13 comments:
Those are funny Jenna!! I love the camera effects!!
Very cute!! Aw, I miss you guys!!! :( Love you!!! Emily
haha, yeah, we were feeling just a we bit crazy! but we had a lot of fun!
I am glad that you liked them.
Jenna
I was thinking...WHAT...again!!!
You guys really need to figure out your whole whose who deal cause I get SO lost...at least you guys sign your name on the bottom...unlike me!
haha, yeah, but you do not have two people using the same comp that does not sign off on its own...and two people that are not the best at signing out! haha!
But I am me...Jenna...this time...for reals..this is not Ellen..haha!
But you know, it makes life interesting! haha! We have a lot of fun!
Yeah, signing our names does clear things up a bit...maybe now whenever you read a comment by either me or Ellen you should go straight to the bottom and see who signed it...haha! anyways...
Jenna Terese
Yeah I know or else I'll think that one of you dyed your hair or something! :)
But yea...I guess I am the only blogger person in my house, but I ALWAY sign out!! LOL :)
haha, good for you! maybe you can influence me and Ellen to so the same, we have a lot of trouble with that...haha!
Yeah...one day I have blonde hair and Ellen gets extremely dark brown hair...and we switch all the time! haha! that would be wierd....anyways!
I luv ya!
Jenna
That would be so wierd if you could wake up in the morning and be like...what color hair do I want to have today!! Imagine the complexity of it all!!!
yikes, I could get a weird streak and be like, "I want to have purple hair today!"...gosh, that would be interesting! haha! What would be even cooler would be if I could just snap my fingers have my hair go into a fancy bun that does not need any pins or hair ties or anything...haha!
Wouldnt that be cool? haha...but, unfortunately, unrealistic...how sad! haha! Although, they do that kind of stuff in Harry Potter...its funny to watch! haha!
Anyways.......bye!
Jenna
It would be neat to be able to just tell your hair to do stuff...but it would kind of be wierd too!!
that would be super wierd.............anyways!
Jenna
you guys are hilarious. i love you!
haha, yeah, we are rather silly, arent we?
haha! I love you too!
Jenna
Post a Comment