Tuesday, January 25, 2011

And so it begins...

The beginning of my second semester.
I am all enrolled, and I had my first day back yesterday. I am excited about this year. It's going to be hard, but most of my teachers seem really cool, so I think it's also going to be fun. :) Always a good combination.

Keep me in your prayers for this semester!

Jenna

5 comments:

Anna said...

Hey Jenna! Wow, I haven't posted on here for quite a while. Glad you're excited about your classes. I'm sure you will do great! I'll definitely be praying for you throughout the semester!

Natty Girl said...

Nice...how is it going for you Jendear? I feel like this semester is so much harder!!! lol I LOVE YOU AND MISS YA WOMAN!!!

Jenna said...

Yeah, this semester is harder for me. I happened to pick all the classes that have a lot of work.
And my science teacher is SO BORING!!! I want to die in her class, I'm not kidding. She's so stinking boring.. lol

Natty Girl said...

lol I know what you mean totally!! I have a class like that! Its right after lunch and the teacher has the most monotonous voice in the world!!! lol You can survive!! What are your other classes?

Jenna said...

American Lit (which I love), American History, Creative Writing, and Ballroom dancing :)
So I have some fun classes, but it's so much harder too