Well, another post! woot! :D
While in Idaho, we went to this amusement park called Silverwood. lol! It was TINY! but we had a lot of fun! And what better to do to pass the time in lines than to take goofy pictures! :D
Apparently Michelle is a dinosaur...
Ain't she scary??...
She's so scandalous... :P

Yeah, just a little bored...

Shoes...
I'm tall enough to get on the ride! :D
At the water park section of the park! :D We got weeeet!
Yuuup, so that was our day at Silverwood!
We had a blast and completely wore ourselves out! :D
And guess what??
There are MORE pics coming! :D
~Jenna~
3 comments:
YAY more pics!!! Your posts are soo fun!! I love seeing you and your cousins together! You always seem to have the most amazing time!! And amusement parks are incredible no matter the size!!! lol
Very true! We had so much fun on those 3 roller coasters! And the slides at the water park were a lot of fun!
We started out the day drinking chocolate milk, lol! :D
I agree amusement parks are always a blast!! Especially when you are tall enough to go on the rides! hehe! I love the shoes pic!
and you know it's going to be a good day when you start out with chocolate milk! haha!!
Nat and I just LOVE those rides where you get unexpectedly wet! lol just kidding!!!!!!!!!! =p
Post a Comment