Sunday, June 27, 2010

Hey everyone! I'm sorry I havent posted anything in a while, but here we go! I went to Idaho for a week to see my cousins. And... while we were there, we ran into some rain! lol!
Here are some pics!





















yup, we got wet! lol! Hope you enjoyed! :D

~Jenna~

8 comments:

Natty Girl said...

Aww...looks like you had a ton of fun!!! Minus the getting wet part!!! I love how seeing you with your cousins. You always have such a great time! I'm so glad you got to spend a week there!! They seem like amazazing relatives!!

Jenna said...

haha, are you kidding, getting wet was the best part! lol! We had such a blast and I really enjoyed being with them. They are amazing people and I am so blessed to have them in my family! :D
We did a lot more things, I just need to post the pictures, so hopefully I can get to that soon! haha!
Love you!

Natty Girl said...

YAYNESS!! I can't wait!!!!!
<3

Jenna said...

ps, I love your new pic! yer so perty! :D

(: talia :) said...

Haha! I love the hair!!

Were you guys just in a random parking lot or something??

Did Nat ever mention to you..
((she HATES wetness))

Haha...

Funny pictures!

I LOVE running out in the rain on a summer day..

And getting caught in it too.. Well most days.. We've been in a heat wave the last 4 days..
Our grass actually reminds me of Cali..lol

Jenna said...

lol! That's right!!!! She does hate wetness! LOL!
But I like it! :D We had so much fun running around in the rain and getting soaked.. lol!
It was cold, but it was still amazing! :D
Yeah, we went to a coffee shop and stuff earlier, and then on the way back to her car it started raining so we just ran around and started taking pictures.

Ellen Elizabeth said...

(in a deep [weird] man's voice) "Did I ever mention I haaaate wetness???"

Jenna said...

LOL! :D