haha! it is seriously so much fun!! the trick is to make it spin WHILE it its still rolling! haha! I think that was the highlight of my day... or my week.. something like that! :D
YES SLIPPERY SOCKS!! Such fun...and yes I love rolling chairs...so I am guilty of that as well!! Or just spinning them around like crazy and getting SO dizzy!! Such fun!!!!!
5 comments:
oh how i love you. :] this made me laugh very much. i love ya!!!!!!!!!!!
haha! It reminds me of when I was little I would put on my "slippery" socks, run and slide on the floor!!! hahahaha!
but I can honestly say I havent tried this yet! :)
haha! it is seriously so much fun!! the trick is to make it spin WHILE it its still rolling! haha!
I think that was the highlight of my day... or my week.. something like that! :D
I used to do the same thing as you, Talia! This looks like a lot of fun!
YES SLIPPERY SOCKS!! Such fun...and yes I love rolling chairs...so I am guilty of that as well!! Or just spinning them around like crazy and getting SO dizzy!! Such fun!!!!!
Love ya
Post a Comment