Sunday, April 11, 2010

Due to the strange absense of my camera cord, no pictures are going to be up here for a while.

That, and life has gotten a very strong hold on me right now. :P ugh

My last quarter of my senior year is upon me... FREAKY!!!!! I think I only have like 4o days left of actual school. So weird. But its amazing at the same time. I always thought Seniors were so big and grown up. I feel so little and young, hardly an adult ready to take life by the throat. That day will come, but in the meantime.... I'm just trying to finish my Senior year on the Honor Roll. :D

Anyways, thats it for now. :D

~Jenna~

7 comments:

Anna said...

I can totally relate to you about being a senior! It can seem very unreal at times. I wonder if this is how everyone feels when they are about to graduate?

Jenna said...

I have no idea! Though i know some people are just glad to have everything over with! lol!
I am going to miss High School! I had so much fun! :D
Especially this year! its been such a blast! oh well.
:)
yeah, unreal is definately a good word for it. Life is really going to begin.... thats a little scary!

(: talia :) said...

:)

yup, i thought I would just "grow up" when I became a senior.
But I still feel like I am 14..
and yes, its freaky and exciting at the same time!!!!! :)

you know you could pick up a "card reader" at walmarts if you dont find your camera cord.

Thats what I had to do when I was in FL 'cause I lost mine, it works great! you just stick your SD card in and plug it in the usb in your computer :)

Jenna said...

huh, hadnt thought of that... thats a good idea! I will ask my mom about it! :D

Natty Girl said...

I am agreeing with you all!!! I feel way to young and scared to be thrown into the life of college/jobs and a graduate. Inexperienced, unprepared...and everything!!

When you were little you never had to worry about what you were doing next year...it was school. Something completely steady even if it wasn't particularly enjoyable all the time, but WHAM now you have no idea and it is FREAKY!! (sorry I am very passionate about this subject...I'll stop now though! :)

Anna said...

I like your new backround, Jenna!

Jenna said...

why thanks, Anna! :)

I know, everything is so different right now! I mean, I never thought of graduating really. it just seemed so far away! AHHH!!! so FREAKY!!!!

:)
Love you guys!

Jenna