But anywho... nothing has really happened that is really noteworthy of posting in a blog. Just going through life and school right now. It's good though. My semester is almost over (thank God), and then I am going to have... probably a good 4-5 weeks off. Hallelujah! :D
Sadly though, I only have a few days off for Thanksgiving... I mean, come on... (sigh)
But anyways... I am excited for what's to come, and I think it will be good. I don't know what I should take for next semester besides my Math class... pray for me, I am going into Pre-Calculus. Good Lord, have mercy on me.. and I am doing it of my own free will. I think I have a problem. But hey, I am getting through Trigonometry with an A, why not go further?
Other than that, I am clueless. Any sciences? Histories? What about another English class? I really don't want to overload my plate. No thank you.
Anyways, I will stop my ramblings and leave you to do something so much better than read what I have to say.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment